Find Fish and Chips Las Vegas Locals Love At Shakespeare’s Grille & Pub!
Fish and chips are a staple in English cuisine and American bar food; and have been for years. So why is it so hard for a Las Vegas local to find fish and chips done right? Shakespeare’s Grille & Pub is here to save the day! Serving up fresh fish and chips Las Vegas residents eat right up!
What Is The Big Deal About Fish and Chips?
Fish and chips are a traditional food pairing of English origin. In 1860 a man named Joseph Malin opened up the first fish and chips shop in London. Today over 250 million fish and chip dishes are served in the United Kingdom each year. In addition to that, countries all around the world serve up fish and chips with their own twists. For example, Shakespeare’s Grille & Pub serves up famous beer-battered fish and chips Las Vegas loves with coleslaw and tartar sauce to pair! Check out some facts about fish and chip consumption below!
- In China, it is not uncommon to see fish and chips served with sugar and peas.
- In Belgium, many people scarf down their fish and chips with a side of mayonaise.
- 41 % of people choose to pair their dishes with vinegar.
- Until 1980 most fish and chip meals were served wrapped up in a newspaper.
- During World War Two, Winston Churchill saw a great importance surrounding fish and chips. As a result of these views, neither fish nor chips were rationed during that time period.
Shakespeare’s Is Serving Up Fish and Chips Las Vegas Loves, And More!
On top of the extensive beer and wine menus, Shakespeare’s Grille & Pub is not serving up your average bar food. When you come in you can order appetizers, entrees, and deserts. From the classic fish and chips Las Vegas locals love to things like shepherd’s pie, and bangers and mash, you will not be leaving hungry! Whether you are craving something small, like an order of poutine fries, or something sweet, like yummy warm brownie; Shakespeare’s has got your cravings covered!